|Your cart is currently empty|
- New Products
- Batteries & Power
- Camera Support
- Cases, Bags, Covers
- Gift Certificates
- LCD Hoods
- Matte Boxes
- Monitors, Displays
- Panasonic Parts Center
- Recordable Media
- Switchers, Mixers
|View Larger Image||
24-month 2.99% financing available! To learn how, call 1-800-359-1858!
Included with the AG-HPX170
Barry Green's, "The HVX and HPX Book"
AG-B25 AC Adapter/Battery Charger
Accessory Mic Holder
Component Video Cable w/ RCA-BNC Adapters
FREE Cover Lens ($54.95 Value!) or SCPAN-6000 Battery ($99.99 value!)
FREE UPS Ground Shipping within continental United States
Get 2% off for payment with a certified check.***
- All Solid State - P2 Cards - 2 Slots
- HD/SDI - (including SD)
- 6 Pin Firewire with Locking Connection. (no power out)
- Color Bars with 1kHz Tone
- Metadata Input - Like the P2 Gear
- Camera Playback Format Can be Changed Without Going into Menus
- Additonal Neutral Density Filters, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64
- Additional Functionality of the User Buttons, Delete Last Clip, Pre-Record and Variable Frame Rate
- WaveForm Monitor and Vectorscope
- Dedicated Slot Select Button
- Three Focus Assist Functions, 2X blow-up, Histogram, and Focus Bar
- 20 Variable Frame Rates, 12, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 40, 44, 48, 54, 60
- DVX-Style Navigational Tool
- Security Cable Attachment Hole
- Dynamic Rnage Stretching in 60I/60P HD, Replaces News Gamma
- Iris/focus Ring Assignment Switch so That Focus Ring can be the Iris
- Time & Date Stamp Burn-in, Perfect for Legal Video Work
- Most Cables Facing Rear to Ruduce Conflicts, Audio Connections in the Same Place
- Manual Focus Assist, Camera Will Hit The Last Critical Focus Point
- LCD Screen Can be Flipped for use with 35mm Adapters
- 10X, 5X, 2x Digital Zoom
- And More!
Panasonic Debuts the AG-HPX170, A new fully solid-state P2 Camera. A full production quality tool, the AG-HPX170 enables high definition and standard definition recording, the widest zoom lens in its class, and a HD-SDI interface for connection to baseband production and distribution infrastructure, all in a leightweight ergonomic 4.2 pound body. The camera is equipped with two P2 card slots which enables users to record up to 64 continuous minutes with the currently available 32GB P2 cards. Recording times will be doubled with Panasonic's release of the 64GB P2 cards in the fall.
Recording options include:
- Hot swapping for non-stop recording
- Loop record
- interval recording
- one-shot recording
- time and date stamp
The AG-HPX170 is equipped with a 1/3 inch 16:9 3-CCDs and a high-performance digital signal processor with 14 bit conversion and 19 bit processing to deliver broadcast-quality, independent frame recordings. The camera offers a 13X Leica Dicomar zoom lens with a 28mm wide-angle setting, and a cam-driven manual zoom. The camera also includes auto or manual focus and iris for added flexibility.
The multi-format camera records in 20 HD and SD formats; in a variety of 1080i and 720p formats in DVCPRO HD, in 480i in DVCPRO50 and DVCPRO, and in 480i in DV. It’s switchable between 16:9/4:3 aspect ratios. The HPX170 offers a 20-step frame rate selection in 720p mode for variable-speed shooting in the 12fps to 60fps range to acquire fast- or slow-motion in-camera effects. For added creative flexibility, professionals can select from a variety of advanced gamma functions and settings.
The HPX170 is equipped with an HD/SD-SDI output standard for live feed productions as well as for editing and monitoring. It also has IEEE 1394 and USB 2.0 interfaces for fast P2 content transfer into NLE systems, and offers a composite output, component output (mini D-terminal) and a time-code setting via IEEE 1394. The camera also features a built-in stereo microphone and two-channel XLR audio input terminals supporting 48V phantom power supply with a selectable mic/line; and manual audio level volume (two-channel). Other convenient operational features include clip preview on the camera’s 3.5” color LCD monitor; instant recording startup, scene files, assignable user buttons, focus assist and a camera remote function.
If your planning on using a Mattebox, then the Matteblox DV is a smaller lighter alternative...
72mm Slim Adapter
72mm Threaded Adapter
***Take additional 2% off payment with certified check. Please Contact Us for more information.